Domande riguardo a frasi esempio con, spiegazione d'utilizzo di "Mountainous"s

Traduzionde di "Mountainous"

Q: Come si dice in Inglese (Stati Uniti)? mountainous
A: Check the question to view the answer

Altre domande riguardo "Mountainous"

Q: Matsumoto-city is in a mountainous area. sembra naturale?
A: Natural. Just remove the -

Matsumoto city is in a mountainous area.
Q: About 70 percent of Korea's territory is mountainous area, while the other 30 percent is lowlands.

Korean geography is generally high in the east and low in the west.

The east of the country is primarily mountainous 
and the west of the country generally is lowlands.

In Korea, mountains are generally in the East. 

Korea's ski resorts, golf courses are mainly located in the east part of the country.

We're now heading west to east
So, we will see many mountains soon.

How would you say in conversation?
sembra naturale?
A: About 70 percent of Korea's territory is mountainous terrain, while the other 30 percent is lowlands.

Korean geography is generally high in the east and low in the west.

The eastern part of the country is primarily mountainous 
and the western part of the country generally is lowlands.

In Korea, mountains are generally in the East. 

Korea's ski resorts and golf courses are mainly located in the eastern part of the country.

We're now heading east to west
So, we will see many mountains soon.

How would you say this in conversation?
Q: Per favore dimmi come si pronuncia a mountainous district.
A: Check the question to view the answer
Q: Per favore dimmi come si pronuncia mountainous.
A: Check the question to view the answer
Q: mountainous sembra naturale?
A: That's how most people say it but the correct way to say it is to pronounce it with the "t"

Significati ed usi per simili parole o frasi

Parole più recenti

mountainous

HiNative è una piattaforma d'utenti per lo scambio culturale e le conoscenze personali delle lingue. Non possiamo garantire che tutte le risposte siano accurate al 100%.

Domande Recenti
Topic Questions
Domande suggerite