12 ago 2019
Leggi ulteriori commenti
[Novità] Ehi tu! Dico a te che stai imparando una lingua!
- when to use turn on/turn off vs. switch on/switch off.
- difference between in and into
- differen between of : a litle bit, a bit , anh a little
- what's the difference between: in lieu of/instead of
- “the selection of the technology route of China was discussed in short-term and long-term two asp...
- If we thought calmly, we could have understood that the selection was wrong. sembra naturale?
- Qual è la differenza tra selection e option ?
- Potrei cucinare meglio se avessi il tempo per farlo. What does the "farlo" relate to? Is it smth...
- Gli italiani capiscono lo spagnolo?
- Italian shows or movies plz ?
- scappare di qui o da qui? l'ho visto nei due modi
- si può dire appoggiare come sinonimo di supportare?
- Che cosa è la lode?
- possono venire 5 persone in più/possono venire 5 di più?
- Immagine that you walk the street and you see an anti-vaccine man. Would you leave him alone or b...
- is there a rule in the italian language, where you write the word "and" oder similar words before...
- hello dear natives can you take a look if I write this formal email correctly? oggetto: Data di l...
- Do I say "I hope you've had a good start to the new week" or "I hope you've had a good start i...
- What's the diference between "it's coming true" and "it's getting real"?
- How can I say "Please take care of yourself" in more polite and natural way? I said it to profess...
- Which sentence is correct? Please forward the email to whomever you think relevant. OR Please ...
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?