10 gen 2020

  • Coreano
  • Inglese (Stati Uniti)
  • Giapponese
Domande Inglese (Stati Uniti)

For starters, self-employed people could use what might be called "earnings insurance" that would pay for up to two years part of the difference between what they earned on the old job and what they earn now on their own. Employed workers would contribute to the insurance fund through their payroll taxes, as they do with unemployment insurance, "but the total bill for benefits would be unlikely to rise because earnings insurance would get them back to work quicker and therby reduce the number of weeks they relied on un emplyment benefits."

Q. So basically if I were a self-emplyed now earning let say $3,000 a year, but my paycheck as an employed worker was $5,000. Then the difference of those earnings would be compansated by "earnings insurance?" $2,000 per month?? That's too much;;;

Q. About this part: "but the total......unemployment benefits"
why would earnings insurance get them back to work quicy? And what's about reducing the number of weeks?

Leggi ulteriori commenti

  • Finlandese
  • Inglese (Regno Unito)

  • Finlandese
  • Inglese (Regno Unito)
[Novità] Ehi tu! Dico a te che stai imparando una lingua!

Condividi questa domanda
OGP image
domande simili
domande simili
Domande Recenti
Topic Questions
Domande suggerite
Previous question/ Next question