Aggiornato il
Utente eliminato
26 ago 2021

Domande Inglese (Stati Uniti)

When entering a lease for non-Japanese, it’s required to present a copy of Resident Record, Residence Card, a certificate of income, and name seal registration certificate, etc. Thus, you cannot reserve an apartment room before entering Japan. What we recommend you is to stay at temporary accommodation facilities (such as a guest house, share house, etc.) for the first several weeks, and look for a room during staying there. sembra naturale?

This is an advice on how to find a resident room for our future colleague when she is allowed to enter Japan.
[Novità] Ehi tu! Dico a te che stai imparando una lingua!

Condividi questa domanda
domande simili
domande simili
Previous question/ Next question